Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty was honored among the Top 50 affiliates in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network at the company’s annual convention in San Antonio. The Northeast Florida real estate firm ranks No. 24 nationally among 290 companies.
An annual company award, the Berkshire Elite Circle is the highest company honor presented to the Top 50 affiliates in the network based on total GCI (Gross Commission Income.) Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is America’s fastest-growing real estate brokerage network, with more than 44,000 agents and 1,400 offices.
“We are so honored to be acknowledged as one of the leading affiliates in our real estate network,” said Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Founder, President and CEO Linda Sherrer. “This achievement is directly correlated to the commitment and contributions of our Realtors, employees and leadership team. Our associates are the best in the industry and we appreciate all they have done to help us achieve this level of success.”
During the convention, 10 Northeast Florida Realtors were recognized among the network’s most successful and long-serving professionals as Legends award honorees. The coveted Legend award designation is presented to elite Realtors who have consistently performed at a high level for consecutive years. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Legend include:
- Elizabeth Hudgins (Ponte Vedra office) – 20 year Legend award
- Anita Vining (San Marco office) – 15 year Legend award
- Margie Rasey (Beaches office) – 15 year Legend award
- Judy Law (Ponte Vedra office) – 10 year Legend award
- Allison Steilberg (Avondale office) – 5 year Legend award
- Jennifer Sexton (Beaches office) – 5 year Legend award
- Lee Elmore (Beaches office) – 5 year Legend award
- Lisa Barton Team (Ponte Vedra office) – 5 year Legend award
- Priscilla Johnson (Ponte Vedra office) – 5 year Legend award
- Stefanie Bernstein (St. Augustine office) – 5 year Legend award
“Our Legends are well known for their enthusiasm, unparalleled service and loyalty,” said Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Broker/Executive Vice President Christy Budnick. “We are so honored so partner with these award-winning Realtors who are among the most respected in the industry.”
Budnick appeared as a featured panelist with five other Broker/Owners during the Berkshire Elite Circle Broker Group meeting. Budnick discussed the importance of talent retention.
“HomeServices leadership asked me to discuss this topic because we are passionate about retaining our people,” Budnick said. “We recognize that our greatest assets walk out the door every day and it is incumbent upon us to make them want to return.”
The network’s three-day sales convention welcomed Brokers, Realtors and other leadership team members from around the world. During the conference, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices announced its first global franchise alliance with an award-winning real estate brokerage in Germany. The conference offered opportunities to gain insight from motivational speakers, discuss market trends, preview the network’s latest tools and resources, network with other colleagues and celebrate the success of agents, teams, brokerages, and the brand.
For more information about Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty, visit www.FloridaNetworkRealty.com.
- Julia Fattahi, Beth Chesak, Heather Cosgrove, Linda Benson, Kathy Davenport, Liz Bobeck and Jack Bobeck (Avondale/San Marco and Fleming Island offices)
- Ann King, Linda Sherrer and Christy Budnick (St. Augustine/Murabella and Home offices)
- Neill Lasher, Linda Sherrer, Anita Vining and Beth Chesak (Ponte Vedra and Avondale/San Marco offices)
- Shannon Boahn, Stacey Scanlan, Ann King, Linda Benson, Tracy Glochau, Stefanie Bernstein and Christy Budnick (St. Augustine/Murabella and Fleming Island offices)
- Don Cline, Myrna Brannon, Cathy Bade, Beverly Hecht and Dawn Niermann (Beaches office)