Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Happy Homeowner: “An excellent real estate professional”

Happy Homeowner2

 

I wanted to share with you an email message I sent to your associate, Karen Peil, subsequent to the completion of our recent house purchase transaction-our second transaction involving Karen. She is an excellent real estate professional whose experience provides her with the ability to anticipate where a deal can go wrong and then move ahead of the curve with self-initiated intervention and follow-up that facilitated the completion of our purchase. Karen represented my wife and I as buyer’s agent on this purchase and earlier sold our Oakbrook building lot in good time. She is now conducting the marketing of our current house as well. We look forward to a continuing successful relationship.

Karen: Pam and I want to express our appreciation and admiration for ”captaining” our Oakbrook house purchase transaction through some vel)I rough waters indeed Coming from a commercial real estate background myself, I was impressed with your professionalism, tenacity and especially self-initiative with following up time and time again on deal compliance matters that kept the deal from unraveling which a less seasoned less experienced agent would not have done. You certainly earned your fees on this one. I am confident Warren Buffet is delighted you are part of Berkshire Hathaway.

Yours truly,

Eric and Pamela Noble

 

Continue to follow our blog or visit our testimonials page to read more Happy Homeowner stories! Connect with the best at http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN.

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment