Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Heather Perez-Hollis

Heather Perez-Hollis

Where are you from?

Jacksonville Beach, FL. I grew up in Ocean Walk in Atlantic Beach, FL.

What brought you to real estate?

With my Public Relations background and my love for helping people, I’ve always been drawn to real estate. I finally decided to take the leap and it is a perfect fit. I’ve found my passion!

What actress/actor would play you in movie? 

Jennifer Lopez! *cue the hair flip*

What is your favorite local restaurant?

The Fish Company. They have a great oyster happy hour!

Thing you’re most excited about this year.

My personal growth in family life and career. And of course the Super Bowl. My Florida Keys trip later this year. Wait, was I supposed to only list one? 2017 is full of exciting times!! I am so blessed!

_________________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Heather can be reached by phone at 904.210.7972 or at HeatherSellsDreams@gmail.com and website: HeatherSellsDreams.com. The Beaches/Intracoastal West and Southside office is located at 375-1 Atlantic Boulevard, Atlantic Beach, Florida 32233.

_________________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment