Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA NETWORK REALTY WELCOMES DANA COTTON

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty is pleased to welcome Dana Cotton to the St. Augustine office with locations in St. Augustine Beach and Murabella at World Golf Village.

Dana joins Florida Network Realty with a strong background in sales and management. Prior to becoming a Realtor, Dana was the Manager at a popular bicycle shop on St. Augustine Beach. In addition to this, Dana owns her own photography business, and she is eager to use her creative skillset to help clients find their dream homes.

When asked why she became a Realtor with Florida Network Realty, Dana states, “I pride myself on being a very driven, creative, passionate and motivated person who loves to help others, and my work as both a photographer and a Realtor allows me to fulfill this goal. When I was looking for a brokerage to work with, Florida Network Realty drew me in immediately – the atmosphere is encouraging and uplifting, and I feel confident of my success in Real Estate with this team supporting me.”

In her spare time, she enjoys paddling wild Florida, swimming, body boarding and learning to surf in the Sea, disc golfing and continues to photograph Florida’s flora fauna, and architecture.

“Please join me in welcoming Dana to the St. Augustine office of Florida Network Realty! Whatever your real estate needs may be, Dana will provide the special attention and unwavering loyalty that one expects and deserves. I’m excited to have her on our team,” shares Tracy Glochau, Broker/Manager of the St. Augustine and Murabella at World Golf Village offices.

For more information, Dana Cotton can be reached by phone at 904.671.2415 or at Dana.Cotton@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website: DCotton.FloridaNetworkRealty.com. The St. Augustine offices in St. Augustine Beach and Murabella at World Golf Village are located at 112 Sea Grove Main Street, Suite 210, St. Augustine Beach, FL 32080 and 196 Capulet Drive, Suite 3, St. Augustine, FL 32092.

https://ift.tt/1fEO8HN

No comments:

Post a Comment