Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA NETWORK REALTY WELCOMES CINDY CATOE

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty is pleased to welcome Cindy Catoe to the Fleming Island/Orange Park office.

Cindy joins Florida Network Realty from another local brokerage with over two of experience working as a buyer’s and seller’s agent in residential real estate. Prior to becoming a Realtor, Cindy worked as a Licensed Practical Nurse for over two decades and has worked both in hospital settings and as an in-home care giver.

When asked why she became a Realtor, Cindy states, “My career in real estate is a continuation of my last career. My former career was in nursing and I liked to ease peoples’ stress and anxiety by helping them. I would like to make my customers dreams come true by helping them find the house of their dreams or sell their current home and guide them through the process from beginning to end.”

“I am looking forward to working with Cindy and adding her talent to the Fleming Island Office. I’m sure she will succeed here in her career as a Realtor,” shares Linda Benson, Broker/Manager of the Fleming Island/Orange Park office.

For more information, Cindy can be reached by phone at 904.432.6643 or at Cindy.Catoe@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website: CCatoe.FloridaNetworkRealty.com. The Fleming Island/Orange Park office is located at 3535 Highway 17, Suite 10, Fleming Island, FL 32003.

https://ift.tt/1fEO8HN

No comments:

Post a Comment