Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Devon Witt

Devon Witt Q&A final 1

Where are you from?

Born in Jacksonville and raised in Ponte Vedra Beach. I’m a true native!

What brought you to real estate?

My mom was in the business for years and it seemed like a good fit for me.

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

Diane Lane?

What is your favorite local restaurant?

That’s tough… I love Palm Valley Fish Camp and sushi almost anywhere.

Thing you’re most excited about this year

Continuing on the path I’ve started and watch my children continue to grow taller.

__________________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Devon can be reached by phone at 904.607.1281  or at Devon.Witt@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website:DWitt.FloridaNetworkRealty.comThe Ponte Vedra/Nocatee office is located at 333 Village Main Street, Suite 670, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082.

____________________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment