Pages

Monday 6 February 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Dylan Rigdon

 Dylan Rigdon Q&A

Where are you from?

I’m originally from Sarasota Florida, however my family relocated here when I was in kindergarten, so I call Jacksonville my hometown since I’ve been here for the largest part of my life

What brought you to real estate?

My mother has been in real estate for most of my life, so I would consider myself a second generation Realtor. Real estate is in my blood – I was attracted to the real estate business largely thanks to my love of homes and architecture. Secondly, I was inspired by a business where the sky is the limit and you’re rewarded for the effort but forward and dedication to your clients and excellence.

 What actress/actor would play you in movie?

 If I had my choice, Ryan Reynolds would play me in a movie; he’s really funny and doesn’t take things too seriously, but can certainly play a serious roll when the movie (situation) calls for alert attention 

What is your favorite local restaurant? 

I love to support local businesses and restaurants, so naturally my favorite restaurant would be Biscotti’s in the shoppes of Avondale. In addition to their delicious menu and desserts, their story is one I can support 100%. Founded by two local women and built from the ground up, Karin and Barbara (owners) created a cozy atmosphere where all customers are welcome and the service, food and drinks are constantly top-shelf (no pun intended). 

 Thing you’re most excited about this year 

There are so many things to be excited about! I’m most excited to have another opportunity this year to provide stellar customer service to my clients and assist them in selling or buying their home. I’m excited that many of my past clients (even those who purchased just a year or two ago) already have positive equity in their properties because the market improved in their area. I’m also excited our company is expanding and opening new offices including the most recent office in the World Golf Village area. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Dylan can be reached by phone at 904.540.7672 or at Dylan.Rigdon@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website: DylanRigdon.com. The Metropolitan office of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty with locations in Avondale and San Marco is at 3627 St. Johns Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32205.

_______________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment