Pages

Thursday 19 July 2018

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA NETWORK REALTY WELCOMES KAITLYN SHAW

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty is pleased to welcome Kaitlyn Shaw to the St. Augustine office with locations in St. Augustine Beach and MuraBella at World Golf Village.

Recently graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science Business Administration in Real Estate, Kaitlyn is excited to begin her career as a Realtor in the St. Augustine office of Florida Network Realty. Born and raised in St. Augustine, Kaitlyn has returned to her home city to begin her career in real estate, and she is eager to help her clients find a house that they can call their home in the city and community that she loves.

When asked why she joined Florida Network Realty, Kaitlyn states, “Since I am brand new to the business and am excited to ‘learn the ropes’ I wanted to join a company that will help me throughout my journey. As I continue to grow as a Realtor, I want to surround myself with knowledgeable associates that will help me succeed and I believe that the support that Florida Network Realty offers to its agents, both experienced and inexperienced, will allow me to prosper in my career.”

Kaitlyn has two rescue dogs, Jojo and Xena, who light up her world! In her spare time, she enjoys volunteering at the local animal shelter to help other dogs find their “forever home.” As a Realtor, she can’t wait to do the same for her future clients – help them find their forever home!

“I am excited to welcome Kaitlyn to the St. Augustine Office! Kaitlyn has a strong desire to help her customers achieve their home buying and selling goals. We are very excited that she has decided to join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty,” shares Ann King, Broker/Manager of the St. Augustine and MuraBella at World Golf Village offices.

For more information, Kaitlyn can be reached by phone at 904.540.7665 or at Kaitlyn.Shaw@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website: KaitlynsProperties.com. The St. Augustine offices in St. Augustine Beach and MuraBella at World Golf Village are located at 112 Sea Grove Main Street, Suite 210, St. Augustine Beach, FL 32080 and 196 Capulet Drive, Suite 3, St. Augustine, FL 32092.

https://ift.tt/1fEO8HN

No comments:

Post a Comment