Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA NETWORK REALTY WELCOMES THERESA DOUGLAS

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty is pleased to welcome Theresa Douglas to the Mandarin/St. Johns office.

Theresa joins Florida Network Realty as an experienced Realtor from Vertical Real Estate in Virginia Beach. Although new to Northeast Florida, Theresa was born and raised in Central Florida, and she is eager to share her love of her new home with her clients as a Realtor.

When asked why she joined the Mandarin Office as a Realtor, Theresa stated, “After moving from Virginia, I was looking for a local brokerage to continue my real estate career. I met a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Realtor while at the dentist, and was so impressed I set up an interview! After meeting with Mandarin’s Broker, Christine, I immediately knew I was at the right place to grow my career in real estate.”

“Theresa is a military spouse who will bring her experience with military moves to every transaction. She also brings experience with regards to selling real estate from Virginia Beach. I am excited to have her as a part of the Mandarin office team,” shares Christine Scalf, Broker/Manager of the Mandarin/St. Johns office.

For more information, Theresa can be reached by phone at 850.356.9443 or at Theresa.Douglas@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website: TDouglas.FloridaNetworkRealty.com. The Mandarin/St. Johns office is located at 11576 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32223.

https://ift.tt/1fEO8HN

No comments:

Post a Comment