Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Jennifer Cook

 

Jennifer Cook Q&A

Where are you from?
I was born and raised in the Avondale neighborhood of Jacksonville, but have been coming to St. Augustine for weekends and vacations for as long as I can remember. After graduating college, I lived in Chicago for about 7 years before moving home to St. Augustine for good in 2013.

What brought you to real estate?
My career began in Advertising and Market Research, in client service and project management roles for some of the world’s largest brands…When I moved to St. Augustine, I wanted to do something that would leverage my professional background, yet give me the freedom to be out in about in the community that I love so much. Real Estate is the perfect fit!

What actress/actor would play you in movie
Claire Danes has always been one of my favorite actresses. I love how she can effortlessly transition from silly and carefree to intelligent and poignant.

What is your favorite local restaurant?
There are so many fabulous restaurants in St. Augustine! I would have to say that Collage is at the top of my favorites list! I was just drooling over a photo of their Cappuccino Semifreddo with Homemade Doughnuts.

Thing you’re most excited about this year.
The most exciting part of my life is watching my two daughters, Noelle (4 yo) and Anna (2 yo) grow and learn new things. In Real Estate, I am most excited about the new communities that we have opening throughout St. Johns County. There are some really beautiful homes that are ready for new families!

__________________________________________________________________

For more information, Jennifer can be reached by phone at 904.874.4480 or at Jennifer.Cook@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website: JenniferCookRealty.com. The St. Augustine office is located at 112 Sea Grove Main Street, Suite 210, St. Augustine Beach, FL 32080.

__________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment