Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Lynee Ferguson

Lynee Ferguson Q&A

Where are you from?

I was born in Birmingham, AL but moved to Jacksonville when I was 7 thus considering it my home.

What brought you to real estate?

After teaching school for 14 years, I decided to pursue a career in sales, ending up in real estate in 2006, a lifelong dream career.

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

I enjoy musicals so Julie Andrews is one of my all-time favorite actresses but I also love comedies so Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon are high on my list.

What is your favorite local restaurant?

My favorite local restaurant’s include North Street Bistro, Capps on the Water, Taco Lu, BB’s and Bistro Aix.

Thing you’re most excited about this year.

I am confident 2017 will be another banner year in real estate. Interest rates are still low and I look forward to every transaction because no two are ever the same. Meeting and getting to know new Buyers and Sellers are my passion. On a personal note, I look forward to spending time with friends, family, especially my grandchildren.

_________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Lynee can be reached by phone at 904.514.0577 or at Ferguson.Lynee@gmail.com and website: LFerguson.FloridaNetworkRealty.com.The San Marco/ San Jose office has locations in Avondale and San Marco is at 1983 San Marco Boulevard, Jacksonville, Florida 32207

_________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment