Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Sharon Crain

Sharon Crain Q&A

Where are you from?

Born at the Naval Hospital In Memphis Tennessee and have lived in more than 30 different homes from California, to Rhode Island, Washington DC, New Orleans and Jacksonville in my lifetime.

What brought you to real estate?

I am a licensed teacher in Florida and a published children’s author but always thought I would enjoy real estate. I guess because I’ve lived in so many houses.

What actress/actor would play you in movie

I’m not much of a movie buff so when I think of actors and actresses not a single one came to mind. I googled and got Johnny Depp and realized I do like him.

What is your favorite local restaurant?

Favorite local restaurant is Santioni’s Lacucina which is conveniently located a few doors from the office. My family is convinced that’s why I wanted to be at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Fleming Island.

Thing you’re most excited about this year.

I am most excited about the training and technology resources and support I have here at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty. I came from another brokerage and never realized this level of support and training was available in the industry. I look forward to learning all I can.

__________________________________________________________________

For more information,  Sharon can be reached by phone at 904.728.1115 or  Sharon.Crain@FloridaNetworkRealty.com website:SCrain.FloridaNetworkRealty.com. The Fleming Island/Orange Park office is located at 3535 Highway, 17 Suite 10 Fleming Island, Florida 32003.

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment