Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Anastasia Long

 

Q&A with Anastasia Long final

Where are you from?

I was born in Romania. I moved to the Virginia in 1982 and then moved to Jacksonville in 2010.

What brought you to real estate?

When I retired from my manager job in Washington DC, I started in Real Estate in Virginia because of my next door neighbor who was a Broker manager. I started to work in Real Estate full time. After more than 12 years, I still love it.

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

Sandra Bullock

What is your favorite local restaurant?

Club Continental

Thing you’re most excited about this year

Helping people to find the home of their dreams. The way I did 33 years ago when I came to the United States of America as a refugee from a communist country.

___________________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Anastasia can be reached by phone at 904.742.6804 or at Anastasia.Long@FloridaNetworkRealty.com  and website: ALong.FloridaNetworkRealty.com. The Fleming Island/Orange Park office is located at 3535 Highway 17, Suite 10, Fleming Island, FL 32003

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment