Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Marsha Keller

Q&A with Marsha Keller Final

Where are you from?

I was born in Dayton, Ohio. I have lived in multiple cities around the world the last 22 years. I have lived in Salt Lake City, Utah Cleveland, Ohio twice, Cincinnati, Ohio and Taipei, Taiwan. I moved to Ponte Vedra Beach 5 years ago and don’t plan on leaving!!!

What brought you to real estate?

Because we have relocated so many times, I love the entire moving process! Lisa Barton was my agent and I mentioned I wanted to get into Real Estate and she hired me!

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

Meg Ryan

What is your favorite local restaurant?

Tuptim Thai/ Ponte Vedra Beach. Because I could live on Thai food!

Thing you’re most excited about this year

The future, my son graduates from PVHS in May. Entering into the empty nest phase of life is exciting, sad and full of emotions. I am also celebrating 30 years of marriage with my best friend! It’ll be a great year!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Marsha can be reached by phone at 904.705.1382 or at Marsha@LisaSellsPonteVedra.com and website: LisaSellsPontevedra.comThe Ponte Vedra/Nocatee office is located at 333 Village Main Street, Suite 670, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082.

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment