Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Cheryl Dolan

Cheryl Dolan Q&A

Where are you from?

Born in Tallahassee, but raised/lived in Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra Beach a total of 27 years.I’ve lived all across Florida including Orlando, Gainesville, Ocala, Stuart, Boca Raton, and the Florida Keys.

What brought you to real estate?

I was a RE paralegal for more than 15 years in my 20’s and 30’s, and loved it, so when life threw me a curveball, it was the perfect new chapter to complete my real estate career.

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

Sandra Bullock

What is your favorite local restaurant?

We lived in San Marco, bb’s was the family fave. Now, it’s Palm Valley Fish Camp for me.

Thing you’re most excited about this year

My son graduates from UNF, my daughter will return home from California, and I’m excited about new opportunities in my biz and personal life.

___________________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Cheryl can be reached by phone at 305.509.1396  or at Cheryl.Dolan@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website:CherylDolanRealtor.comThe Ponte Vedra/Nocatee office is located at 333 Village Main Street, Suite 670, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082.

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment