Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Shonda Campanaro

Shonda Campanaro Q&A

Where are you from?

Hazlehurst, Georgia is my hometown. I have lived in Jacksonville for 20 years now and am proud to call this city my home.

What brought you to real estate?

At 26 years of age I had a landscape design company and met Pud English. I absolutely loved her, looked up to her and knew she was a successful Real Estate agent. I thought about becoming an agent for a few years and eventually decided it was for me. I called Ms. Pud up and she told me about Prudential and her sister who worked there. I decided I would interview with them and here I am almost 10 years later.

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

I think I would be played by someone like Reese Witherspoon or Kate Hudson because we have similar personalities and they could definitely pull off my accent.. lol

What is your favorite local restaurant?

I am a huge foodie so there are so many places I love here. Azura would be one of my tops because of their black garlic and Sea Bass that won the James Beard award. I also love BB’s, Biscotti’s, Blue Fish, Marker 32, Ocean 60.

Thing you’re most excited about this year.

I believe 2017 is going to be a great year. I think people are excited for changes in the markets and they are feeling more secure with work. I know we are on track for a record year.

_________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Shonda can be reached by phone at 904.962.6139 or Shonda.Campanaro@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website:ShondaSellsJax.com. The Mandarin/St. Johns office is located at 11576 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32223.

_________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment