Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Priscilla Johnson

Priscilla Johnson Q&A

Where are you from?

I was born in NC , raised in Miami & moved to Ponte Vedra Beach in 1999

What brought you to real estate?

I had just finished chemo & radiation from my battle with breast cancer and was looking for something new to sink my teeth into.After nearly 25 years of my husbands prodding me to enter a career in real estate, I decided it was time to give it a try! (Thank you Nelson!)

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

Sophia Loren

What is your favorite local restaurant?

Eleven South

Thing you’re most excited about this year

My younger son is getting married and I’m excited about all the upcoming festivities!

___________________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Priscilla can be reached by phone at 904.553.2706  or at Priscilla.Johnson@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website:PJPVB.comThe Ponte Vedra/Nocatee office is located at 333 Village Main Street, Suite 670, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082.

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment