Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Paula Fallon

Q&A with Paula Fallon final

Where are you from?

I am from Chester County, Pennsylvania.

What brought you to real estate?

I have been in real estate my entire adult life, first as an owner/manager of commercial and residential real estate, and now as a REALTOR® in St. Augustine.

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

If I were to be an actress, I would choose Betty White. She is funny, has had a long and successful career and is still working in her 90’s!

What is your favorite local restaurant?

I have a lot of favorite restaurants here in St. Augustine so I cannot just pick one as my most favorite – it just wouldn’t be fair.

Thing you’re most excited about this year

I am most excited about the unknown surprises that will come into my life this year! I just love surprises!

___________________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Paula can be reached by phone at 904.687.6177 or at Paula.Fallon@FloridaNetworkRealty.com and website: SaintAugustineLifestyle.com. The St. Augustine office is located at 112 Sea Grove Main Street, Suite 210, St. Augustine Beach, FL 32080.

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment