Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

REALTOR® Spotlight: Q&A with Anya Painter

Q&A with Anya Painter 2
Where are you from?

Born in the glorious Saint-Petersburg, Russia. In Jacksonville since 2000.

What brought you to real estate?

My friend who was a real estate agent and my husband encouraged me to become a real estate agent. I now see that I was born to do this and my prior two jobs in banking and insurance perfectly prepared me for being an agent.

What actress/actor would play you in movie?

Catherine Zeta Jones

What is your favorite local restaurant?

Seasons 52 & Belgium Barista chocolatier for desert

Thing you’re most excited about this year

I am most excited about being intentional about being a blessing to other people, not only in real estate, but in every day life as well.

___________________________________________________________________________________

For more information, Anya can be reached by phone at 904.252.1016 or at Anya.Painter@FloridaNetworkRealty.com  and website:AnyaPainter.com. The Mandarin/St. Johns office is located at 11576 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32223.

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://ift.tt/1fEO8HN


No comments:

Post a Comment